Physician / Emergency Medicine / North Dakota / Locum tenens / Emergen
Company: STAFF CARE....
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
StartDate: 04/22/2019Pay Rate: $.00
- The Fargo VAMC is in need of ER services.
- The provider has to be board certified in either Emergency
Department, Primary Care, or Internal Medicine.
- The doctor will need to have recent ER experience, at least 12
months in the last 18 months.
- The provider will need to have a current state license, current
BLS and ACLS, and a non-exempt DEA.
- The provider will be working in a fast track / Level 3 ER.
- The average volume is about 9200 per year.
- The doctor will be working 12 hour shifts, either 8am to 8 pm
or 8pm to 8am.
- There will be double coverage during the day until 10pm, and
then single coverage overnight.
- The provider will be treating only an adult population.
- The site is requiring between 5-10 shifts of work from the
doctor each month.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice
insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom
we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum
tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a
dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in
locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment
options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health
professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare
organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one
week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected
Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em
Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine,
Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital,
Medical, Doctor, Md
Keywords: STAFF CARE...., Fargo , Physician / Emergency Medicine / North Dakota / Locum tenens / Emergen, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!