Retail Manager 2
Company: Resiliency LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThis position will manage inventory, financial
reporting and safety training while providing innovative dining
options to achieve high client satisfaction ratings.
- Identify customer needs and expectations
- Ensure that company and customer goals are aligned and met
- Educate and develop rapport with clients and promote
- Promote a customer and client centered culture that strives to
- Coordinate all unit catering initiatives to drive sales growth
and track results
- Maintain and improve service level resulting in increased
- Ensure all HAACP standards are followed.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and quick responsiveness to client
and customer requests.RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsible for food quality
& customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts
or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory
food service workers.Key Duties
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our
customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in
a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring
that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according
to company policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining
the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service
- Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or
- Basic Management Experience - 1 year.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent leadership/team building skills
- Ability to handle catering at all levels from students to
- Professional demeanor is required.
Keywords: Resiliency LLC, Fargo , Retail Manager 2, Hospitality & Tourism , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!