Housekeeper, Full Time
Company: Bethesda Home of Aberdeen
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB REQUIREMENTS: Education: Prefer a minimum of
a 12th grade education or equivalent.Experience: No experience
required. On-the-job training provided.SHIFT:Day Shift; Every other
weekend and holidayPOSITION SUMMARY:The primary purpose of your
this position is to perform the housekeeping, cleaning and
disinfecting functions of the entire facility including but not
limited to resident rooms, hallways, lounges, offices, dining
rooms, Chapel area, and work areas in accordance with current
regulations and guidelines.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform assigned day-to-day housekeeping functions.
- May be required to clean additional areas than those
- Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work
assignments and established housekeeping procedures.
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room
heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms and recreational
areas daily or as instructed.
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas,
bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways and other areas as assigned.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping dusting, damp/wet mopping,
stripping waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing,
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures
including sinks and toilets.
- Clean walls and ceiling by washing, wiping, dusting, spot
cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
- Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using
proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
- Clean hallways.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline necessary
trash receptacles with plastic liner.
- Strip, wash, and make resident beds including turning
mattresses according to schedule and as needed.
- Moves furniture with or without assistance to perform cleaning
- Perform cleaning procedures, as instructed, when a resident is
discharged, and/or transferred.
- Assure that cleaning schedules are followed as closely as
- Clean work/supply carts, equipment, etc, as
- Assure that an adequate inventory of housekeeping supplies are
- Coordinate housekeeping functions with the nursing and other
departments.PAY AND BENEFITS: Starting Pay: $12.70/hour; wage
dependent on experienceBethesda Aberdeen offers a full benefits
package including health insurance, dental insurance, vision
insurance, life insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay,
discounted on-site meals, flexible spending plans, pension plan and
on-site childcare/pre-school with reduced employee rates.
Keywords: Bethesda Home of Aberdeen, Fargo , Housekeeper, Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!