Mid-Shift Customer Service Center Supervisor - Fargo, ND
Company: Bell Bank
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Mid-Shift Customer Service Center Supervisor - Fargo, NDIf you
like to work with people in a family atmosphere, enjoy great
benefits and provide unequaled personal service to every customer,
consider a career with Bell Bank.Company Information:Bell Bank was
founded in 1966 and headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota and has
more than $10 billion in assets. Bell is the 9th largest privately
owned bank in the nation. Bell Bank has full-service banking
locations in North Dakota, Minnesota and Arizona and are actively
expanding in the Phoenix market. Bell has empowered more than $18
million in charitable giving through its unique Pay It Forward
initiative, through which every employee chooses each year how to
help individuals, families and organizations in need. Bell Bank has
been recognized as a top workplace by American Banker, Forbes and
Fortune. If you want to work for an established, growing,
forward-looking organization with world-class employees, this is
the place for you. Let Bell Bank be your destination
workplace.Bell's Values:As stewards, dedicated to the growth and
reputation of this independently owned organization, we are
- Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
- Providing unequaled personal service to each and every
- "Paying it forward" by giving back to the communities we
serve.Our Bottom Line:Happy Employees! Happy Customers!Job
Summary:This position leads a team in the day-to-day operations of
the Customer Service Center including, but not limited to,
supervisory functions, training, handling overflow communication
through all digital channels, escalated service issues, and other
management/leadership activities. Primary shift will be Monday
through Friday 9am to 6pm with a rotating Saturday. Primary
- Define and delegate work responsibilities with clear,
consistent expectations and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate both knowledge and application of Bell Bank
policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Demonstrate the ability to take charge, make unpopular
decisions, if necessary, and face difficult situations
- Facilitate and support change within the Bell Bank system.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning personally and
for the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with different
types of personalities within the Bell Bank team.
- Remain available as a resource to Customer Service Center team
through various channels.Functional Requirements:
- Assist in daily Customer Service Center activities where
necessary during high volumes or staff scheduling challenges.
- Monitor communication and coach staff performance compared to
company values and position expectations.
- Investigate and resolve problems for employees and customers
via telephone or in person. Provide courteous, accurate, and
efficient assistance to customers regarding their accounts.
- Research processes for appropriateness/efficiency and propose
time/cost saving improvements to manager.
- Coordinate standard training for specialists on a continual
basis to ensure consistency in customer service. Identify
additional individual or group skill/knowledge gaps and facilitate
training and mentoring as needed.
- Review and maintain knowledge of bank communications. Ensure
specialists have read and understood bank communications.
- Proactively communicate departmental activities such as service
issues, project activities, escalations, etc. to manager, as
- Analyze and determine optimum staffing levels depending on call
volume trends, and partner with the manager to determine staffing
and hiring needs.
- Lead staff functions including personnel actions such as
hiring, scheduling, assignment of workflow, training coordination,
performance appraisals, and other personnel situations.
- Monitor and evaluate employee performance and provide
consistent and timely feedback.
- Ensure accuracy in customer transactions through performance
monitoring, error tracking, and partnering with other business
units to accept and provide feedback in a professional manner.
- Work with each specialist to ensure they meet or exceed all
performance goals as outlined for their position.
- Assist in maintaining policies and procedures relating to all
customer service center functions, to ensure excellent
service.Provide courteous, accurate, and efficient assistance to
customers.Work effectively with other departments as necessary for
customer inquiry/problem resolution.Maintain knowledge of all
products and services offered by Bell Bank, and other general bank
information required for assisting customers and specialists with
questions required for quality service.Analyze and resolve service
and technical problems quickly in a demanding environment.Work
flexible hours outside of standard shift to support the department
needs.Verbalize and demonstrate knowledge of procedures for
maintaining security, confidentiality, and integrity of employee
and customer information.Know by name and face as many customers
and employees as possible, calling them by name as often as
possible.Know and practice LOCBUTN, our Golden Rules, and Bell Bank
Customer Service Standards.Know, understand, and live the company
values and bottom line.Perform other duties as assigned.Job Skills
- Two year degree in business, service or related field, or
- Minimum two years of experience in call center environment
- Supervisory experience, including interviewing, hiring,
training, delegation and performance appraisals.
- Experience in banking is preferred.
- Knowledge of personal computers and related software programs
including, but not limited to, Windows, Microsoft Office, and the
most common web browsers and the ability to effectively use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively handle conflict and work under
- Ability to listen, evaluate and exercise independent judgment
with minimal supervision.Location:
- Fargo, NDBell Bank provides competitive compensation and an
excellent benefits package. Bell Bank Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Bell Bank, Fargo , Mid-Shift Customer Service Center Supervisor - Fargo, ND, Hospitality & Tourism , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!