Evening Shift Customer Service Associate
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job DescriptionReports ToThe Customer Service Associate will
report to the Store Manager.About NorthdaleNorthdale Oil Inc. is a
family-owned company with a passion for serving our customers and
the communities in which we operate. Our business is based on the
deep-rooted relations we have with our customers, partners, and
team members since 1967. As a wholesaler and retailer of petroleum
and propane products, we specialize in delivering quality product,
competitive value, and exceptional customer service. We own and
operate several convenience stores where we guarantee unparalleled
customer service. We strive for excellence by:
- Offering a wide selection of quality products at a competitive
- Fostering service-orientated and boldly optimist team
- Meeting the volatile demands and challenge of the
- Moving forward into the future while remembering our
- Valuing people.
- Creating an environment that has a passion for winning.
Job OverviewThe Customer Service Associate helps performs the
day-to-day convenience store operations. The Customer Service
Associate is a vital member of our organization playing an
essential role in ensuring a positive experience for customers and
great work environment for team members. The self-motivated,
service-orientated individual will be accountable for demonstrating
Northdales culture of exceptional customer service and team
orientated mindset.Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain high level of customer service.
- Register sales on cash register.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, charge, or credit
card payments from customers and makes change for cash customers if
- Maintain a positive work environment for all team members.
- Balance cash drawer at end of shift.
- Generate accurate till reports for each register.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying
with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform procedures to ensure store is clean and
- Some high school education preferred.
- Specific skills:
- Effective communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, multi-task,
- Strong work ethic.
- Positive Attitude
- Basic math skills#hc54513by Jobble
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Fargo , Evening Shift Customer Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Glenwood, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!