Housekeeping Aide - Riverview Place
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Riverview Place has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeping
Aide to join our team of professionals who promote the values of
Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in
their interactions and service.
About CHI Living Communities:
CHI Living Communities, a division of CommonSpirit Health, was
founded in 1998 and provides comprehensive care in a variety of
living options, including independent and assisted living, skilled
nursing, memory care, and rehabilitation services. Our holistic,
spiritual approach provides resident-centered care for more than
2,000 residents, with campuses in Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, North
Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
CHI Living Communities offers:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness walking and weight loss programs for employees
enrolled in our health plans
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and annual
- An employee assistance program/life assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible full- and part-time
- Free online continuing education through our Learning
- PayActiv pay on demand program
- Very generous Paid Time Off for full and part-time
The Housekeeping Aide is responsible for cleaning resident rooms
and general related areas in campus building(s) as assigned.
- Full Time - (80 hours/pay period), Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm.
No weekends. No holidays.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Fargo , Housekeeping Aide - Riverview Place, Hospitality & Tourism , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!