Breakfast Attendant - Days Inn
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: October 12, 2019
To learn more about us, please visit www.onelodging.com . BIG
PICTURE: The Breakfast Attendant functions as a 'service
ambassador' for the hotel, by greeting and engaging each guest who
enters the dining area and ensuring that their breakfast experience
is welcoming, positive and satisfying, and executed in accordance
with brand and property standards. The Breakfast Attendant will
set-up, prepare and re-stock the daily breakfast buffet while
maintaining the highest standards of guest service, organization,
cleanliness and safety. CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Quickly learn daily menus, set-up, presentation, and
preparation methods for hot and cold food items. Perform opening
activities each morning to ensure readiness and organization within
assigned station. Continuously observe the breakfast area to ensure
food items, accompaniments and supplies are sufficiently stocked
and are available for guests at all times.
- Organize and fulfill special orders as requested by guests
- Ensure that food is stored in proper containers and at proper
storage and holding temperatures.
- Maintain inventory of food, beverages and supplies to ensure
proper pars for subsequent days.
- Order and purchase food and supplies as directed by General
Manager, AGM or Operations Manager. Clear and clean seating area as
- Wash serving utensils and equipment after service and return to
- Greet, acknowledge and welcome each and every guest.
- Engage each guest as unique individuals; Anticipate and listen
attentively to their needs and requests. Serve as problem solver in
instances of guest dissatisfaction; resolve complaints, concerns or
issues in a timely and helpful manner.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
- Report and follow up on any maintenance issues or safety
- Work with Front Desk, Engineering, Housekeeping and other
departments as a team to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Exercise effective, on-going communication; relay any pertinent
information to supervisor and/or fellow Breakfast Attendants.
- Maintain work area, including counter tops, utensils,
equipment, and refrigeration units in a clean and sanitary
condition and in accordance with applicable laws, rules and
- Maintain personal hygiene in compliance with applicable rules,
regulations and laws.
- Support other departments, as needed and perform other duties
as assigned. REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Prior experience in a busy, service-oriented operation;
previous food service experience preferred.
- Up-to-date knowledge and training in food handling, safety and
- Extremely positive, outgoing and friendly demeanor; ability to
communicate effectively with diverse guests and staff.
- Exceptional service orientation, with keen ability to
consistently focus and deliver on guest needs.
- Reliable and responsible character, with exceptional follow up
and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach, with exceptional initiative and problem
solving abilities to ensure the highest levels of productivity and
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and
effectively manage numerous priorities within a fast-paced
- Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted and walk/stand for
- Ability to perform physical activity to include lifting,
bending, stooping, balancing, reaching and pushing.
- Ability to work consecutive early morning shifts (5:00am), and
schedule flexibility to work extended and/or irregular hours to
include nights, weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Fargo , Breakfast Attendant - Days Inn, Hospitality & Tourism , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!