Human Resources Supervisor
Company: Wanzek Construction
Posted on: January 7, 2021
The HR Service Supervisor is responsible for supervising the
daily operations of the HR Service team to drive business results
with a focus on compliance, quality and the team member experience.
Creates and promotes an environment where team members are
empowered, engaged and committed to the success of the company,
delivering high quality service. Serves as a lead resource for team
members for questions, escalations, and development. Identifies
ways to scale operations and continuously improve processes through
the use of quality and accuracy measures.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Responsible for day-to-day activity and monitoring of HR
Coordinator tasks - ensuring accuracy, developing standards,
auditing, providing guidance and establishing processes.
- Drives key operational metrics in the areas of team member
satisfaction, service level agreements, development, and
- Develops, measures, and report on key performance
- Monitors quality of phone interactions of team and provides
appropriate feedback to achieve desired service levels and service
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives to increase
projectivity and streamline processes.
- Responsible for team member selection, onboarding, performance
- Facilitation of training/education of HR processes across
- Lead special projects in relation to organizational goals and
- Ensure efficiency of service center operations, technology, and
- Develop and update SOPs related to the HR Service Center.
- Manage compliance posters for all job sites/offices - ensuring
all update to date posters are posted in appropriate areas.
- Supervisor is expected to monitor workload of HR Coordinators
and assist as needed with entering new hires, transfers, terms,
etc. to ensure timely completion of tasks.EDUCATION AND WORK
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) preferred and 1-3 years related
experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education
and experience.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety
and of those who may be affected by the day-to-day delivery of this
role by taking personal responsibility for working toward Wanzek's
Zero Injury principles.
- Analyze and organize data into reports and management
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
- Solve practical problems and make appropriate decisions based
on facts and figures.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral
or schedule form.
- Be familiar with and apply continuous improvement concepts with
daily tasks.MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate
against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex,
religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
military status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also
prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of
these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply
with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting
consideration of unemployment status in making hiring
decisions.Primary Location ND-FargoSchedule Full-time
Keywords: Wanzek Construction, Fargo , Human Resources Supervisor, Human Resources , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!