Independent Living Skills Trainer
Company: Blended Youth & Family Services
Posted on: May 24, 2023
OUR GOAL IS TO ASSIST ADULTS & YOUTH BY PROVIDING PERSONALIZED COMPREHENSIVE HOME HEALTH CARE AND SUPPORTIVE SERVICES THAT ENHANCE THEIR QUALITY OF LIVES.
Our work environment includes:
* Modern office setting
Blended Youth & Family Services. is hiring staff to work with our independent living skills clients. This position involves working 1:1 with our clients. Staff use their own vehicles to transport individuals served and are reimbursed for mileage. This position is part-time or full-time with Day & evening hours per client. Most of the hours would be late afternoon to early evening shifts during the weekdays and some weekend shifts are also available. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in helping people overcome various challenges and live fulfilling, healthy lives.
- \*Pass background check
- \*A minimum of two years of successful experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- \*Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work respectfully with a diverse range of individuals in a professional manner.
- \*Strong organizational skills and excellent problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to prioritize and shift priorities.
- \*Flexibility in work hours and locations to best meet the needs of the client
- \*Ability to travel inside/outside throughout the community, in all kinds of weather.
- \*Must be able to safely transport individuals and their equipment in the worker's vehicle.
- \*Must provide valid license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
_Blended Youth & Family Services are Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law._
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.75 - $20.00 per hour
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Professional development assistance
* 4 hour shift
* After school
* Choose your own hours
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Wadena, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Do you have valid car Insurance?
* Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
* Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Blended Youth & Family Services, Fargo , Independent Living Skills Trainer, Human Resources , Wadena, North Dakota
here to apply!