SOURCING AND DATA SPECIALIST - PHYS EMPLOYMENT SVCS
Company: Catholic Health Initiatives
Posted on: January 10, 2019
POSITION: Sourcing and Data Specialist - Provider Employment
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: ND > FARGO > NATIONAL OFFICE FARGO 4784
The Sourcing and Data Specialist contributes to the CHI's vision and mission through assisting the Fargo Division's Physician and APC Recruitment and Employment Services in developing and implementing recruitment initiatives, sourcing and recruitment plans. Create, enhance and maintain databases to increase Physician Recruitment in productivity utilizing current technology. Assist and support hiring and onboarding of physicians and advance practice in data, position management and hiring applications. Source candidates for Physician Recruitment by means of most advanced technologies. Services as a role model in the promotion of positive ethical and moral principles consistent with the Mission, Vision and Values of CHI.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
This position reports directly to the Fargo Division's Director of Physician Recruitment and Employment Services. The incumbent shall work collaboratively with Fargo Division MBO departments and medical staffs to assist in the achievement of cost-effective and effective recruitment of physicians. Maintain a safe working environment by complying with procedures, policies and regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The following section contains representative examples of job duties that might be performed in positions allocated to this job class. CHI is a dynamic organization, and the environment can be fluid. Roles and responsibilities may be altered to accommodate changing business conditions and objectives as well as to tap into the skills and experience of its employees. Accordingly, employees may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific work that is listed. It is not required that any position perform all duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Performance standards developed for incumbents allocated to this job class may also contain relevant job content information and are referenced hereto.
- Administratively supports the planning, development, and implementation of systematic, ongoing Physician and APC recruitment strategies, campaigns and initiatives by working the Director to ensure goals and objectives are realized for the organization's recruitment of physicians and providers in training and in practice for designated specialties.
- Administrative supports Director in the development of local and regional short and long term Physician and APC strategic planning.
- Participates in practice opportunity analysis as needed. Compiles, analyzes and presents market information and perspectives to assist in the development of Physician and Provider recruitment initiatives.
- Responsible for candidate lead generation, initial pre-screening and appropriate follow-up for physician candidates in designated specialties.
- Responsible for maintenance of on-line and journal advertisements for open positions.
- Responsible for maintenance of Physician and APC applicant tracking database.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with external sourcing agencies when necessary.
- Assists director and recruiters in scheduling telephone screening interviews with physician candidates and coordinating with local MBOs for candidate site visits, if needed.
- Works directly with local and regional training programs to establish a relationship with medical school and residency coordinators per specialty.
- Maintain accurate statistics for monitoring and reporting of recruiting data that will be used by management to aid in decision-making and to provide direction on Physician and Provider strategies and related matters. Maintains and reports on recruiting status and progress, as required.
- Provides assistance and support to efficiently secure and track related locum tenens/temporary agency staffing needs.
- Participates in department meetings.
- Assist and support hiring and onboarding of physicians and advance practice in data, position management and hiring applications.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrates work practices consistent with CHI and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies. MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
The following section contains representative examples of competencies and job qualifications directly related to successful performance in the position. The categories are broad, reflecting minimum requirements. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all possible requirements nor does it include general competencies, expectations and/or skills that are universally applicable to the work but are not critical for recruitment purposes or to overall job performance.
EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in Business/Healthcare Administration, Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations preferred by not required, and three years of related progressively responsible work experience that demonstrates the attainment of the requisite job knowledge, skills and abilities.
Or any equivalent combination of education and experience in Sales, Marketing or Recruitment which demonstrates the attainment of the requisite essential knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the position.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of the principles, standards, techniques and tools applicable to physician/provider recruiting and job advertisement.
- Demonstrate computer literacy skills to include word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by the duties of the position and maintains a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably, professionally and enthusiastically with physician/provider candidates and others stakeholders and the public.
- Ability to record and report detailed employment information and statistics accurately and consistently.
- Above average ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals (professionally and culturally), and the proven ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to complete multiple concurrent tasks in an organized and timely fashion within established time lines.
- Ability to maintain flexibility, cooperation, and participation in organizational performance improvement activities.
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and time management skills are essential to prioritize and meet deadlines in accordance with a client-driven environment.
- Ability to maintain flexibility, cooperation, and participation in organizational performance improvement activities. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS:
Valid ND State Driver's License.
- Requisition ID: 2018-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiatives, Fargo , SOURCING AND DATA SPECIALIST - PHYS EMPLOYMENT SVCS, Human Resources , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!