Senior Software Developer
Company: Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: The Senior Software
Developer codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains programs
utilizing programming languages and an understanding of how data is
related across multiple databases, tables, and platforms. This
position communicates and collaborates with other Information
Technology (IT) staff on application programming. Essential
- Independently designs and makes modifications to complex
- Serves as an expert in programming language and has a solid
understanding of how data is related across multiple databases,
tables, and platforms.
- Provides quality assurance, training, project estimations, and
performs ongoing capacity analysis and tuning of enterprise
applications/platforms to meet performance objectives.
- Interprets the needs of users/clients when working on
application programming and provides technical leadership to other
- Functions as a technical expert within the respective
application development team.
- Performs advanced programming logic for new or existing
solutions software or applications.
- Plays a role in the development or maintenance of software and
applications by working directly with the design team to understand
the overall specifications and requirements needed within the end
- Possesses technical, professional, and regulatory knowledge to
resolve unique or highly complex situations. Performs widely
varying and functionally diverse assignments that require in-depth
analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborates and advises the development team on the Systems
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes. Leads projects and
programs using communication, leadership, and organizational skills
to balance conflating priorities and manage resources.
- Creates and revises SDLC/PMLC documentation.
- Manages vendor relationships to maintain state of the art
knowledge in emerging technologies and provides expertise on
potential solution innovations which can exploit the latest
thinking in technology.
- Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and
technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
Investigates and evaluates new features, software, and tools
relative to specific area.
- Handles the installation, configuration, development, workflow
design, monitoring, and/or upgrade of assigned software
- Collaborates with architecture and other IT areas to design
solutions and supporting documentation; drives recommended changes
or updates for efficiencies or process improvements.
- Performs unit, application, and system integration testing;
debugs and resolves issues at the unit, application, and system
- Understands and applies the concepts and implements the
concepts of development regression testing.
- Provides guidance and direction to the respective application
development team on establishing approach to ensure quality and
- Independently analyzes and troubleshoots issues to resolution;
provides guidance and direction to the respective application
development team on establishing production support processes--for
quality and stability. Non-Essential Duties and Functions
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or related field OR equivalent combination of education and work
experience as determined by HR
- 7 years' experience in programming, software development, or
- Advanced level team work/guidance and specialized technical
skills,--problem solving skills, and resolution skills
- Intermediate level collaboration,
communication,--technical/professional knowledge and skills, and
- Possesses regulatory knowledge to identify and resolve
- Able to communicate to others when working on application
programming Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or--Information
Technology Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Ability to read, hear, speak, keyboard, reason, communicate
effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone usage
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer
terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting--to--15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping Segregation of Duties Every employee is
responsible to perform their duties and responsibilities in
accordance with Noridian values, policies and procedures, including
but not limited to, Segregation of Duties Principles, HIPAA,
Security and Privacy, CMS requirements, the Noridian Compliance
Program, and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
--Statement of Other Duties This document describes the essential
functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is
not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions.
Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than
those specifically listed in this description, and may be required
to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management. CMS
Access Compliance and Regulation Contingency Statement Some
positions require compliance with (i) federal and agency specific
regulations and related clauses included in Noridian's prime
contracts with the Government, (ii) background checks, and (iii)
eligibility for a government-issued identification card. Equal
Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans,
and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or
Gender Identity.-- Other Information Job Posting Policy 6.05: New
employees with Noridian Healthcare Solutions will be eligible to
apply for positions within their assigned department after
successfully completing a 90-day review. For positions outside
their department, they must attain a minimum of six months of
service before they can apply.-- This job will be closed 03/12/2021
at 8:00AM CST. No further applications will be considered. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC, Fargo , Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!