Enterprise Hardware Repair Field Engineer
Posted on: December 3, 2019
We Believe in Better! We are a global information technology
company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions
that can help change the world. Enhancing people s lives through
secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.At Unisys, we
believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new
skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with
cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global
diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers
successful results consistently.Our associates are at the forefront
of everything we do, driving our clients successes while giving
back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the
quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure
place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work
of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we
believe in better lives. Join us!Learn more about Unisys and our
key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth , CloudForte ,
IntelliserveWhat success looks like in this role: Key
- Respond to technical service hardware repair requests on
enterprise-level servers, PC and laptop computers, storage
sub-systems and drives and networking devices at client locations
in the area.
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs/replaces
hardware components on a variety of equipment which may include
enterprise servers, mainframe, networking, storage-subsystems and
drives, telecommunications equipment, high-end document processing
equipment, peripherals and PCs.
- Provides deskside support including software, hardware and
networking support for desktops, laptops and servers.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and takes
responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and
troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
- Maintains professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.You
will be successful in this role if you have:
- High school diploma or GED required. Background investigation
and drug screen required.
- Must have valid driver s license and reliable vehicle with
- 2+ years of experience in an enterprise field service support
role providing break/fix hardware repair for a variety of vendor
server, mass storage, desktop, core legacy and networking
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair enterprise-level software,
hardware and operating system issues. Must be knowledgeable on
various Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to
work effectively with internal and external customers. Excellent
problem solving skills.
- A+ certification required. HPE, Cisco, Dell and EMC
certifications are highly desired
- Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation. Must be
available for varying shifts on a rotating basis. Associated
topics: catia, engg, engineer, engineer iii, ic, layout, pc, pcb,
systems engineer, vlsi
Keywords: Unisys, Fargo , Enterprise Hardware Repair Field Engineer, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!