Dynamics NAV/Business Central - Solution Architect
Company: Stoneridge Software
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Stoneridge Softwarebeganwith an idea: Howcan Microsoft
implementations be done better? After considering the idea for some
time, Eric Newell created Stoneridge Software, whichhas
quicklyflourished intoatenacious Microsoft Gold Partner whose
purpose is to empower its clients' success.We know how to work
hard, but we also knowhow important it is to balance workwithfamily
andtherest of our lives. In order to achieve that work-life
balance,weprovide unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and even
beer on-tap in our offices.These initiatives, and many more have
resulted in numerousBest Work Placeawards and happy employees. We
focus on allowing our employees to be creative, imaginative and
nerdy. Does this sound like a team you would like tobe a part of?
What we are Looking for:
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Business Central Solution Architect
will focus on successful client implementations, upgrades and
enhancements by scoping & documenting the technical architecture of
our client solutions and provide technical excellence on projects
where new custom extensions and third-party ISV extensions are
As a Solution Architect, you will strategically assist clients with
the implementation or upgrade of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV &
Dynamics Business Central Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
applications and add-on products. Responsible for the application
design and mapping to client requirements and systems, ensuring
solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within
the SMB market.
A Day in the Life:
- Engages in "net new" Sales Handoff meetings to facilitate
efficient, complete, and repeatable knowledge transfer of sales
documentation, demonstration scripts/code/database, technical
vision, and open questions to the implementation delivery
- Assists in the design and development of technical solutions,
estimates, and scope for sales proposal and statements of work for
"switcher" and "upgrade" prospects.
- Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team
throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of
- Works with our implementation delivery team to develop a
solution proposal that includes scope, assumptions, implementation
plan, and technology solution options to meet project goals as well
as longer term needs.
- Maintains a strategic relationship with the Microsoft tech team
(Early Adopter Partner Program), keeps current with product release
and feature set (Dynamics 365 Business Central), and facilitates
the knowledge transfer to the implementation team.
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as
part of functional design documents.
- Communicates complex topics regarding solutions and related
projects to audiences both with and without deep technical
- Maintains knowledge of third-party software vendors to leverage
complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical
stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present
a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products,
extensions, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs
within Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions.
- Requires Master's Degree in Management Information Systems
(MIS), Business Administration, or related and three years of
experience in a related position. Will also accept a bachelor's
degree in MIS, Business Administration or related, and five years
of progressive, post-bachelor's experience in a related
- Travel to unanticipated worksites nationwide will be required.
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is
- Must have 6 months of experience in:
- ERP implementation and/or project management.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV, .Net, SQL Server and C#.
- A position involving the use ofthe Dynamics NAV solution as a
tool to communicate client issues and resolutions.
Travel Required:Incumbent is expected to regularlymeetwith client
teamsacross the United Statesand willbe asked to attend industry
events from time to time. Ability to travel up to 50%
Stoneridge Software is happy to provide the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- HSA Contribution
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
- 401(k) Contribution
- Cell Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Casual dress
- Popcorn, beverages, and other snacks in office
- Beer on tap
Stoneridge Software is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that
make us unique.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Stoneridge Software, Fargo , Dynamics NAV/Business Central - Solution Architect, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!