Posted on: August 28, 2020
Support research and development of innovative technologies that
can improve current products and processes or create new business
opportunities. Test business hypotheses with concepts, summarize
and report feedback to accelerate development of concepts.
This position will support Innovation Magagement systems that
assist with ideation, concept evaluation, feedback and
Location(s): Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Minneapolis, MN
Role & Responsibility
Idea Evaluation Activities
- Organize activities or events that facilitate feedback on
concepts or prototypes related to the application of defined
technologies, concepts, or products.
- Concept evaluations will occur through various development
stages from Proof of Concept (PoC) to Minimally Viable Concept or
Prototype (MVC/MVP) to small pilot programs and limited
- Activities and events may be within company or external to
dealers and/or customers.
- Assist with development and maintenance of appropriate feedback
and documentation tools to properly evaluate innovation
- Recommend quantity, types of customers and locations for
- Determine group(s) necessary to provide feedback - internal vs.
dealers vs. customer.
- Follow up with group(s) to gather, summarize and present
results, comments and feedback.
- Update business canvas with new information gathered throughout
- Assist with providing relevant data to update and validate
- Through the feedback gathering process, provide potential
recommendations for future channels or outlets through which
potential commercial solutions would be distributed.
- Gather feedback on concepts that will help estimate value
(price) to customers/ stakeholders.
Customer and Dealer Engagement
- Work with relevant business functions to ensure appropriate
representation of stakeholders or customer segments.
- Support development of the list of relevant stakeholders
(customers and/or dealers) required to evaluate select concepts or
Technical Expert for Acceleration/Innovation Technology Tools
- Implement and manage technical solutions to describe
challenges, crowdsource and evaluate potential solutions.
- Maintain necessary system and process documentation to
effectively administer the Innovation Management software
- Generate and provide reports to innovation steering committee
- Coordinate training related to Innovation Management software
and related technologies.
- Work with innovation catalysts in the company to promote and
grow the Innovation Accelerated programs and usage of related
- Anticipate and evaluate future technology needs and incorporate
them into the Innovation Accelerated process.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing,
Management, Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience Required: 2 - 5 Years
- Travel Required: 25 - 50%
- Analytical skills to evaluate and understand data, and provide
recommendations on processes and product design.
- Utililize audio and video recording equipment to capture
interactions with customers, dealers and products
- Technical/analytical skills to effectively build and administer
technology solutions, evaluate and understand data, and provide
recommendations on processes.
- Ability to think outside the "box" and a strong desire to stay
on the cutting edge of technology and innovation strategies
including evaluation and implementation of new
- Record of success in previous data collection and
- Training/facilitation experience with ability to evaluate and
utilize multiple tools to stimulate creative thinking.
- Bobcat product knowledge, preferred.
- Previous construction or agriculture experience,
- Previous agile project management, preferred.
- Previous experience in conducting research, analyzing and
interpreting data, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Ability to handle multiple, competing demands.
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate with individuals at
all levels across the organization and external to the company.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction,
agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is
committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000
people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers
products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and
communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America
headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to
world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat-- compact equipment;
Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner
grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our
winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver
the best products and service to our customers - and make the world
a better place. Join our team today and start building your career
with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race,
color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a
reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need
assistance accessing the information on this website should call
701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks
priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Nearest Major Market: Fargo
Apply now --
Start apply with Xing
Start apply with Seek
Keywords: Bobcat, Fargo , Acceleration Specialist, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!