Commercial Loan Documentation Team Lead
Company: Bell Bank
Posted on: November 18, 2020
Bell's Values:As stewards, dedicated to the growth and
reputation of this independently owned organization, we are
committed to:* Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.*
Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.*
"Paying it forward" by giving back to the communities we serve.Our
Bottom Line:Happy Employees! Happy Customers!This position is
responsible for the management and supervision of the Fargo-Center
Commercial Loan Coordinator ("CLC") positions. This position,
together with the other Commercial Loan Documentation Team Leads
("Team Leads"), is responsible for development of procedures,
training and direction of all activities and coordination of work
flow for CLCs. Provides oversight for established policies and
procedures and delegates the day-to-day workloads as needed. This
position is responsible for assisting the SVP/Commercial Loan
Documentation Manager in overseeing and implementing compliance
with all loan documentation and legal risk management policies,
guidelines and procedures and regulatory requirements. This
position will comprise part of the team of Commercial Loan
Documentation Team Leads and work closely with the SVP/Commercial
Loan Documentation Manager, SVP/Credit Underwriting Director,
Commercial Bankers, Loan Operations Manager and Team Leads, Legal
Counsel Banking, Risk Management team and other bank personnel.Job
- Minimum of five years of experience in overall commercial loan
documentation and supervision. Preferred experience with both
LaserPro and attorney-drafted loans.
- Established knowledge of rules, regulations, and policies
relating to loan documentation.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and effective problem
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently without
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-task in a high-volume work
flow with multiple priorities, interruptions, and possible
- Flexibility in a dynamic and challenging environment
characterized by sometimes changing priorities and react to those
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with high
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, cohesive, and
cooperative team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both
verbally and in writing, with customer, coworkers and third
- Ability to provide professional support and present a positive
image within the department, between the lending divisions, and
throughout the bank.
- Competent in the use of personal computer systems, internet
applications and email, and various windows based software
- Demonstrated acceptable personal financial responsibility.
Enjoy a great benefits package.
Keywords: Bell Bank, Fargo , Commercial Loan Documentation Team Lead, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!