Forklift Operator FULL-TIME $18.25/hr Job Summary:
Primary duties include safely performing Forklift Job duties,
quality, quantity, invoicing, shipping labels, loading, unload,
stage work in process, etc. The ideal candidate will have a strong
commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a
fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn shipping duties in
a 24/5 manufacturing environment operating complex machinery. Join
an industry leader in the package industry. www.westrock.com
Required to pass a written and driving test to obtain Forklift
Safely operate a propane powered sit-down Forklift
Loading/unloading trucks and trailers inspect product for
Match product to appropriate trucks, scan shipments to trucks or
Occasionally required to fill out bills of lading.
Occasionally required to change propane fuel tanks on the
Performs other duties as assigned.
Complies with all safety regulations and practices.
Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift ?
Picks up parts, paper, objects and residue off the floor and
Follows specific directions.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Applicants must have 2+ years of solid work history with no
gaps in employment.
· Good attendance is critical.
· Must be able to work overtime.
· Must be able to work multiple shifts.
· Close attention to detail a must.
Wages, Benefits, Progressive Pay, Bonus Program, Excellent
Benefits. Advancement potential
· $18.25 per hour plus shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
(.43 & .48)
· Quarterly Hourly Bonus program based on plant performance
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Disability, 401k benefits,
Paid time off, insurance and more
· Clean. Safe Work Environment
· Company committed to strong core Values: Integrity,
Excellence, Respect and Accountability
· Aggressive Career Growth for a long-term future
Essential Job Functions:
· Lift 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs.
· Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
· Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
· Handle or manage tools or equipment
· Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Overtime, based on business needs
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.