Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Laboratory Assistant - Enderlin, NDShift: 7:00am to 3:00pm,
Monday - Friday.6 Month Temporary role with possibility for
extension or hire-on$15-17/hr dependent on experienceSummary:You
will be responsible for compositing finish product, testing
moisture, sieve and shipping of samples to third party
- Compositing of finished product.
- Testing finish product for moisture and sieve analysis.
- Cleaning and stocking of laboratory.
- Packaging and shipping of samples to third party labs.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with fellow
- Maintains awareness and adheres to all FDA, GMP, BATF, and EPA,
OSHA and employer standards and guidelines.
- Commitment to company's goal of achieving a zero injury
culture; understand and follow company safety procedures.
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance.Educational and
- High School degree.--
- Computer entry and/or typing skills are desirable.
- Prolonged periods of standing and sitting.
- Working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling,
climbing stairs and ladders.
- Working in variety of conditions heat, cold, dust etc. , lift
up to 30lbs unassisted.
- Willing to work alternating shifts including nights, weekends
and holidays, if needed.Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is
your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies
looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match
science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Fargo , Laboratory Assistant, Other , Enderlin, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!