Water Treatment & Recovery Supervisor (Grand Forks, ND)
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held
organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and
agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true
farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of
agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant
sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial
product development, and distribution. Summary The Water Treatment
and Recovery Supervisor manages people, projects, and/or programs
for the Water Treatment, Recovery, and Land Application facility.
Plans and directs the environmental science function under senior
management direction. Accountable for implementing the
organization's environmental compliance strategies. Implements the
policies, procedures, and systems to maintain and enhance
environmental performance of the company. Key Responsibilities
- Assists operating management in the installation and
maintenance of environmental compliance measures required under
Federal, State, and local regulations. Assists management in
interpreting and applying technical regulatory requirements on
- Works closely with adjacent farming operation to insure land
application of treated waste water is complaint.
- Monitors cost control measures for environmental compliance.
Manages compliance projects at operating sites.
- Keeps updated on information on new developments in regulatory
changes in environmental requirements and incorporates this
information into the company's business planning. Responsible for
assuring effective utilization of personnel and responding promptly
to the needs of the facility's operations.
- Provides leadership direction to management and professional
personnel in the environmental sciences function at the plant.
Interacts with regulatory agencies in assuring environmental
compliance at the plant and/or project level.
- Communicates effectively with Plant Management regarding all
waste treatment and water recovery activities as it pertains to
regulatory compliance, employee safety and support of the
- Accountable for the day to day operations of the waste water
treatment and recovery facility, to include the hiring, training,
safety and supervising of waste treatment plant operators. Typical
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or
- 3+ years related experience and/or trainingOther Information
- Must have previous experience supervising in a large complex
- Wastewater treatment experience preferred
- Must be capable of and willing to respond to emergencies during
off shifts, weekends, and/or holidays. Job Requisition
ID:3725Travel Required:NoneLocation(s):FG Plant - Grand
ForksCountry:United States*The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.*If
you require technical assistance, please email us at (see
Keywords: Simplot, Fargo , Water Treatment & Recovery Supervisor (Grand Forks, ND), Other , Fisher, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!