Truck Driver - Seasonal
Company: CHS, Inc.
Location: Park Rapids
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Truck Driver - Seasonal
Date: Jun 3, 2021
Park Rapids, MN, US, 56470-1685
Req ID: 1753
Division: Country Operations
Employment Type: Seasonal
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS Prairie Lakes has an exciting opportunity in our Country
Operations Division. We are looking for a Truck Driver to deliver
products such as grain, feed, seed, fertilizer, and other
commodities as needed. You must exhibit personal integrity, have an
excellent driving record, and be committed to safety and customer
- Assist in the warehouse when not delivering product.
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with
vendors if delays occur.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Must meet the minimum age requirement by state
- Valid Class A CDL
- 3 plus months of experience operating a tractor-trailer
combination, manual & automatic.
- Ability to pass DOT drug test
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional weekends to
meet business needs.
- Hazmat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements
- Agriculture background
- Customer service experience
- Bulk liquid, Pressure trailer, or Fork Lift experience
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full
query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS, Inc., Fargo , Truck Driver - Seasonal, Other , Park Rapids, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!