HVAC Maintenance Technician
Company: Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Piramal Pharma Solutions' HPAPI Research and
Manufacturing facility (Ash Stevens, LLC), located in Riverview,
Michigan, is seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician to join our
Maintenance team. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for
carrying out maintenance activities associated with the
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required.
- Shall adhere to all regulatory requirements, including FDA,
EPA, OSHA, and related safety, health and environmental procedures,
policies and practices.
- Maintain all plant utilities; compressed air, water, steam,
nitrogen, glycol, HVAC, lab equipment, refrigeration, and freezer
- Maintain production equipment to include completing scheduled
PMs, routine repairs, and assisting vendors with the repairs of the
- Maintain electrical systems including diesel generator,
transfer switches, troubleshooting motor starter circuits.
Installation of electrical circuits 480v, 208/120v, meeting NEC
- Troubleshoot electrical circuitry including 0-5v or 4-20mA
- General maintenance of air compressors, pumps, and vacuum
- General facility repairs to include painting and patching
walls, door repair, roof repair, etc.
- Maintain PM system to include developing new procedures and
schedules, assessing effectiveness of PM programs with regard to
equipment operation and downtime.
- Manage cost of materials, projects, and supplies; emphasis on
developing and staying within budget.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for the Maintenance
- As needed, train employees within the department.
- Use ASI electronic systems as needed.
- Technical trade school: HVAC/Refrigerated Systems, Building
- Three to five years job experience: Chemical facilities or FDA
regulated highly desired.
- Solid understanding of OSHA, NEC, and other industrial
- Detail oriented, self-starter.
- Technical ability to troubleshoot and develop solutions.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Piramal Enterprises Ltd., Fargo , HVAC Maintenance Technician, Other , Michigan, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!