Administrative Professional, Fargo
Company: Integreon Managed Solutions, Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Title: Administrative Professional
Job Location: Fargo, ND
The Administrative Professional position is responsible for
offering support for professional leaders and their business,
professional communication with clients, effective utilization of
Integreon s time management tools as well establishing project
priority to meet deadlines of the client.
Role and Responsibilities
- Calendar Management
- Travel Planning
- Expense Processing
- Planning logistics for large- and small-scale meetings.
- Personnel Management
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated
ability to manage multiple competing tasks in a deadline driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
including self-direction and motivation
- Setting priorities and meeting deadlines, as well as carrying
out assignments and coordinating with others both internally and
externally to maintain good working relations.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with ISO and security
- Responding to client email with professional and concise
Personal Success Characteristics:
- Must be an excellent record keeper and process the position
requirements with efficiency and little direction.
- Must be able to maintain calendars, travel schedules and
meetings for multiple individuals with high attention to
- Must be able to demonstrate expert level skill in using
Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet
and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be highly self-motivated and have a desire to go above and
beyond to exceed expectations of and build positive professional
relationships with assigned group of clients.
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly and learn various
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, such as
telephones, personal computers, and scanners.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple
projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under
time pressures and constraints.
- Must be able to write detailed reports and correspondence and
communicate effectively with customers in a friendly, pleasant
- Must be able to show initiative, good judgment, flexibility,
and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Must possess skills of a detailed oriented, well-organized,
self-motivated, resourceful problem solver who can work
- Must be able to follow processes and instructions as outlined
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2 years + office related work experience
- 2 years + years of Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Working experience with MS office
- Health, Dental Vision and Life insurance programs
- 401k with great company match
- Great paid time off benefits
- Short term and Long-term disability
07:30 am to 04:30 pm CST (Monday to Friday)
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal
and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations and
professional services firms. Our highly trained, experienced staff
of over 3,000 employees globally service a comprehensive range of
client needs that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to
become more operationally efficient. Integreon works with
corporations and law firms who rely on our team s experience and
expertise in documents, administrative and business services. With
delivery centres on three continents, Integreon offers
multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore,
offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
If you are exceptional at what you do, we would love to put you
to work in an exceptional company in an exceptional position.
We are One. We are On.
Visit us at www.integreon.com
Keywords: Integreon Managed Solutions, Inc, Fargo , Administrative Professional, Fargo, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!