Strategic HR Manager - Minnesota
Location: Thief River Falls
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global
manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation
vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles,
professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment.
Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several
different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging
from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities,
and theme parks to hunting preserves.
The HR Manager at TSV is an instrumental leadership position for
the healthy and strong development of our business culture and the
professional development of our employees at our Thief River Falls,
MN and St. Cloud, MN locations. The HR manager will provide
strategic leadership, be a role model for inclusion, and be an
active member in the community, aiming to attract and retain top
talent. A well-performing HR Manager at TSV will impact employee
engagement and retention and maintain important relationships with
the local community.
- Act as strategic business partner to assigned leaders/functions
with a high degree of maturity in judgment, guidance and
- Provide leadership to management in helping define talent
needs, recruit, and retain talent while meeting the requirements
for quality of hire, time to hire and inclusive workforce
- Apply performance management and talent development processes
to develop an accurate picture of leadership talent and
developmental requirements to ensure execution of agreed talent
development and succession plans.
- Support HR shared service delivery model and work with shared
services centers of excellence to promote and deliver timely and
accurate information on products and services to employees.
- Coach, counsel, mentor and support employees at all levels of
the organization on establishing and maintaining a high degree of
employee engagement by driving appropriate cultures, mindsets and
- Lead, develop and deliver functional projects, as assigned, on
time and within budget.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement HR initiatives and
deploy a continuous improvement mindset to aid in fostering
increased levels of employee engagement in HR.
- Assist in planning and delivering strategic learning plans and
- Develop, manage and delegate HR resources with a high degree of
efficiency and effectiveness to meet HR and functional annual
- Education: Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required,
MBA and/or SPHR preferred
- Year of Experience: 3 years' experience required, HR Generalist
- Experience supporting senior level leaders is required
Keywords: Textron, Fargo , Strategic HR Manager - Minnesota, Other , Thief River Falls, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!