Food Service Worker/Cook | Full or Part Time | Morning Shift
Company: Perham Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Location: Perham Living
- Serve meals according to orders.
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen, dining, work areas, and
- Operates cash register, as assigned.
- Works cooperatively with other staff members to assure duties
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Interact with others in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- The ability to stand and walk for entire shift.
- Moderate lifting, up to 20 pounds, and occasionally over 50
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Previous experience in dietary is not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally
and in writing, and act in a positive, professional manner.
- Must be able to pass background study through the Minnesota
Department of Human Services.
- Full time; 80 hours per biweekly pay period or part time.
- Morning shift, 6:00am-2:30pm.
- Schedules include rotating weekends and holidays.
- Full Time- Eligible for Benefits health, dental, paid time off,
retirement plan options, life and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Scholarship Programs, Employee
Perks, Holiday Premium Rate, Weekend and Holiday Pick up Bonus, Off
Site On Call Pay, Funeral, Jury Duty and Military leave.
Pay Range: Competitive pay offered.
Keywords: Perham Health, Fargo , Food Service Worker/Cook | Full or Part Time | Morning Shift, Other , Perham, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!