Location: Thief River Falls
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Support production and material planning, scheduling, and
transportation of materials, as well as inbound and line
- Manage inventory levels to avoid excessive inventory, inventory
shortages, and inventory inaccuracies within defined
- Ensure accurate data on both accrual and potential supply
problems and delivery issues and provide timely communication and
analysis to internal stakeholders as required.
- Work cross functionally with various internal departments to
develop executable production plans to meet the needs and goals of
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities by determining
root cause and developing a corrective action plan while focusing
on safety, quality, and waste elimination.
- Review workforce layouts, fulfillment methods, and handling
efficiencies by auditing processes to improve material flow, reduce
errors, and improve overall cost.
- Recommend short-term and long-term resource requirements,
capital equipment, and facilities expenditures.
- Delegate duties within the fulfillment team effectively to
ensure on time and accurate material requirements are met for all
areas of responsibility.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business, finance, supply
chain, or related field required
- Years of Experience: 5 or more years of experience in
manufacturing, purchasing, sales, or logistics required
- Software Knowledge: SAP software, Microsoft systems
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, and teambuilding
Keywords: Textron, Fargo , Mgr Fulfillment, Other , Thief River Falls, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!