Company: Applied Industrial Technologies
Posted on: June 10, 2021
(insert company), a subsidiary of Applied Industrial
Technologies, is seeking a Shipping/Warehouse associate. As part of
the Warehouse team, you will receive and verify incoming parts,
maintain stock areas, package and prepare materials for shipment,
load outgoing shipments onto trucks and provide general support to
- Understand, process, and maintain accurate inventory levels
through cycle counting as requested.
- Receive goods into the computer system and ensure proper
distribution of the product while maintaining accurate inventory
- Store items in bins, shelves or other specified locations;
record as prescribed, maintain stock, and notify appropriate
personal of all discrepancies.
- Work from shipping papers, bill of lading, packing slips, work
orders and written and verbal instructions.
- Use hand carts, mobile pallet jacks and motorized forklifts to
safely transport and load/unload parts and materials. Exercise
proper care and use of equipment and materials.
- Perform warehouse duties in all areas of the warehouse as
assigned or directed.
- Maintain all work areas in a neat and orderly condition. Detect
and report all faulty equipment, defective materials, improper
operations and unusual conditions to a supervisor. Observe all
prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Load, unload and secure loads when transporting materials on an
open bed truck and/or trailer.
- Pulling correct parts and delivering them to different assembly
areas for production, while maintaining quantitative accuracy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic math calculations and the ability to read, write and
understand work instructions.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend
and lift up to 25 lbs. regularly.
- A working knowledge of warehouse systems and processes.
- General knowledge or training in shipping, counting and
checking of product.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Experience and knowledge in the use of PCs and the ability to
learn software applications.
- Certified in forklift operation.
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people.
Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment.
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence
are encouraged and rewarded.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and
growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond
to qualified candidates.
As the worlds
largest fluid power distributor, the Applied Fluid Power network of
companies provide dedicated fluid power support and custom designed
solutions that meet customer performance goals and keep industry
running. Capabilities include
system integration, manifold design, machining and assembly,
electronic controls, fabrication, fluid filtration, programming,
high speed hose assembly, engineering, repair services, and more.
Additionally, Applied Fluid Power has one of the largest teams of
Certified Fluid Power Specialists, Certified Electronic Control
Specialists and Certified Fluid Power Mechanics to assist with
problem solving, system building, troubleshooting, and other custom
Applied Fluid Power is a part of
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT), a leading value-added
distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial
motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and
related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized
services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users
in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel
capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability,
protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any
other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the
employment process because of a disability, please send an email to
email@example.com or call 216-426-4389to let us know the nature
Keywords: Applied Industrial Technologies, Fargo , Warehouse, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!