Packaging and Shipping Specialist
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Packaging Specialist is responsible for preparing and
configuring client materials to be shipped using established Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices
(GDP) principles and procedures.
- Stage, package and handle all materials in accordance to the
established SOPs, completing appropriate documentation
- Communicate with internal groups to plan and execute packaging
- Initiate corrective actions to improve established processes
according to SOPs and applicable regulations
- Escalates discrepancies with packaging as appropriate
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels for packaging
- Assist to train new team members as directed
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel for
- Ability to verify and find discrepancies among sets of
- Ability to follow written procedures and verbal directions
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively in a
- Ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years of experience in a packaging or shipping environment
- Experience packaging and shipping sensitive items
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid class D driver's license preferred
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently
is required to stand, walk, bend, lift up to 30 pounds, and use
arms, hands and fingers for various activities. This position may
stand or remain sedentary for long periods of time.
Join Us Today!
Join a team committed to making lives better. Aldevron provides
high-quality plasmid DNA, proteins, enzymes, antibodies, and other
biologics to help our partners achieve significant breakthroughs
for a variety of life science applications.
If you would like to thank someone for referring you to this
role, please apply at www.aldevron.com/careers, and include their
first and last name as a referral source!
Aldevron is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and
applicants. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identify, or protected veteran status among other factors.
Keywords: Aldevron, Fargo , Packaging and Shipping Specialist, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!