It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Title: Dealer and Consumer Support Manager
The main role of this position is to lead the Dealer Support
Parts and Warranty team while providing excellent service and
support to the dealers, consumers and field sales staff. This
position also oversees the Warranty Manager. The Dealer and
Consumer Support Manager will work closely with sister companies
modeling best business practices reporting to the Director of Sales
and Customer Service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Dealer Support- Parts and Warranty teams
- Provide technical support and customer service to
- Provide day to day management direction of team members,
utilizing Salesforce and other tools.
- Month end reporting of metrics for various request using
Salesforce and Microsoft Office programs
- Dealer communications via email and Compass pertaining to parts
and warranty. Including key bulletin postings on Compass
- Respond promptly to customer contacts via telephone and
- Take ownership of customer complaints and follow them through
- Maintains detailed telephone, mail, and email correspondence
records from internal and external customers via Salesforce
- Communicate product issues and failures within the support
team, warranty, engineering, and quality
- Represents the best interest of the brand relative to the
consumer issues, respond through appropriate channels or case by
- Required to take Green Belt training, complete 2 projects
within one year of training; lead and facilitate team projects and
- Drive process improvements to make it easier for dealers to do
- Assist in Warranty approvals and decisions as needed
- Create, update, maintain Customer Service policies and
procedures as changes are made
- Participate in special projects and constraining for team
- Bachelor's degree in business is preferred or 5+ years of
technical experience in marine industry or related field
- Experience servicing Marine products preferred
- A passion and strong understanding of the fishing, hunting and
outdoor industry with working knowledge of marine products
- Must consistently exercise discretion and judgement in
resolving issues of significance with Lund Boats
- Must resolve complex issues to the satisfaction of multiple
- Must develop creative ways to address and resolve internal and
- Strong communication skills, ability to document tracking
details and ability to sell the service.
- Must maintain respectful and professional interaction with
various personality types in complex situations.
- Desire to take ownership of projects and drive to
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft office
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must thrive in a fast pace, high pressure environment while
managing a team
- Ability to travel in the US and Canada as needed
About the Company:
Based in New York Mills, MN - Lund Boats has been manufacturing
high quality aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats since 1948. Lund
Boats are built by people who love to fish and take pride in
engineering and building the most innovative and durable fishing
boat on the market. Whether you're a part-time weekend angler, or a
serious tournament pro or guide, Lund prides itself on delivering
the Ultimate Fishing Experience! Learn more about Lund and its line
of boats by visiting www.lundboats.com.
Brunswick Corporation and all subsidiaries are deeply dedicated
to diversity in the workplace. Brunswick loves Veterans! All
Veterans and Reservists are encouraged to apply. We are an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. (Minorities / Females /
Disabled / Veterans).
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
For help, please contact our support team at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.