New Grads Welcome!
RNs with CHI LakeWood Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health
formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and
Dignity Health, have a variety of skills from clinical to project
management. In our Critical Access Hospital, you will be exposed to
the emergency department, acute care (Med/Surg), swing bed,
surgery, outpatient treatment, and so much more!
CHI LakeWood Health is nestled in Baudette, MN, just minutes
from Lake of the Woods and Zippel Bay State Park. Enjoy nature's
playground, lake living, trails, unique shopping, and dining! We
serve patients and their loved ones in Lake of the Woods County and
the surrounding area. Check out the link for more info on Baudette,
CHI LakeWood Health provides you with the same level of care you
provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
Whether you are an experienced RN 'who's seen it all' or a nurse
working toward that, we invite you to join CHI LakeWood Health
today and experience nursing with us!
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate RN with
top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to
work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important
to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering
the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders
of each patient's individual physician. This will involve,
utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their
families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role
- Deliver quality patient care in a fast-paced critical
- Excel coordinating care for multiple patients at a time
- Excellent time management skills; maximizing slow periods to
complete tasks during your shift
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care
for patients and their families
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current RN License that allows you to practice in
- New grads welcome.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or obtained within 30 days of
- ACLS, PALS, & CALS must be obtained within 12 months of hire;
will be acquired and maintained.
- Previous nursing experience in acute care, urgent care, primary
care, or the like.