PHYSICIAN - Family Medicine, OB optional - Fargo, ND
Company: Essentia Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The culture of Family Medicine at Essentia Health is one of
trust, respect and teamwork with a collaborative goal to provide
patient and family centered care. The Essentia Primary Care
Physician is the leader of a Care Team working collaboratively with
all team members; MD's, NP's, PA'a, RN's, LPN's and ancillary staff
to make a difference for every patient, every time. Utilizing
Essentia Care Processes, the physician works to improve overall
health of the patients by providing acute, chronic and preventive
healthcare to our communities.
- Essentia Health Family Medicine has six facilities in the Fargo
and Moorhead area with multiple opportunities for developing a
- Full time is 32-36 patient contact hours a week, seeing average
of 18 patients per day.
- Physicians desiring OB practice, and/or office procedures
- Access to numerous Medical/Surgical specialties locally within
Essentia Health network.
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota &
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 30 clinics & 5 hospitals
To apply, go online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or
Kristen Reardon, Physician Recruiter
(phone) 701-361-6026 (fax) 218-722-9952
West Fargo Clinic
Keywords: Essentia Health, Fargo , PHYSICIAN - Family Medicine, OB optional - Fargo, ND, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!