Ulteig has an outstanding opportunity for a Project Accounting
Specialist to join our engaging and collaborative team. In this
role, the Project Accounting Specialist will maintain financial
records, prepare and process transactions, and assist in
maintaining information according to established policies and
procedures to ensure accurate accounting records.
What You'll Do
- Have a working knowledge of accounting processes and
- Responsible for completion of accurate and timely invoicing in
collaboration with Project Management.
- Communicate with clients and project managers to resolve
project and invoice related issues and errors.
- Review client and project records to ensure accurate and
complete setup and maintenance; responsible for updating and
maintaining client and project financial records and information,
including set up of billing terms in accordance to applicable
- Provide reporting and information to external business partners
and internal employees and management.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc client and project reporting; works
with the requestor to identify reporting needs.
- Contribute to Balance Sheet account maintenance, including
Work-in-Progress and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist with monitoring of policies, systems, and processes,
including process development and implementation.
- Assist with filing, scanning, and other related tasks.
What We Expect from You
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field or Associates
degree in accounting or related field and 2 years of related
- Basic knowledge in accounting procedures and standards.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle
confidential matters related to daily business operations.
- Strong organizational/follow-up skills and attention to
- Must be proactive and able to identify and act on company
- Must possess well-rounded knowledge of commonly-used concepts,
practices and procedures of associated industry.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal/written communications, time
management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to be organized, work on multiple
projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines by setting
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience with Deltek Vision preferred or MS Dynamics 365
- Must have authorization to work permanently in the US.
What You Can Expect from Ulteig
For 75 years, weve built a culture focused on people both our
clients and our employees. We realize that a huge part of our
success has relied heavily on the dedication and focus of our
workforce; this is why we make investing in our employees a top
priority. Being 100% employee-owned means, we take our own success
and the success of our clients personally.
We offer our team members:
- Flexible Workplace
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Total Rewards
- Collaborative Environment
- Innovative Culture
- Career Development
Our comprehensive benefits package offers an assortment of
health care and other wellbeing benefits including but not limited
to medical, dental and vision plans, disability, and wellness
To support a healthy work-life balance, we offer flexible work
arrangements, paid time off and company paid holidays.
Other financial and retirement benefits include a company
matched 401(k) plan, a lucrative employee referral program and an
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Employees may also be
eligible for a performance-based bonus program.
We are proud to be a 100% employee-owned company. As
employee-owners, our professionals are empowered to drive not only
their personal growth, but the company's achievements. They share
in the financial rewards of that success through company
Working at Ulteig is more than a job, it means you will be
making a difference. Our vision is to be among the most highly
regarded engineering and technical services firms in North America.
Ulteig connects people and resources to develop compelling,
integrated solutions across multiple Lifeline Sectors, including
power, renewables, transportation and water. Ulteig's footprint
spans the country and leverages its expertise with a wide range of
public and private clients.
If you would like to be a part of a company that empowers its
employees, apply today!
ACHIEVE | GROW | COLLABORATE
Ulteig is a Drug Free Workplace
Additional Opportunity Details:
Position Mid-Point is $54,800*
- The salary displayed represents the middle of a range. Factors
that may be used to determine your actual salary include your job
specific skills, education, training, job location, number of years
of experience related to this role and comparison to other
employees already in this role
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: to protect the
interests of all parties, Ulteig Engineers, Inc., will not accept
unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a
candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed
agreement in place with Ulteig. Please do not contact or forward
resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited
resumes will be considered Ulteig property. Ulteig is not
responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited