Company: Accura HealthCare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Accura HealthCare embraces a unique upside-down culture, putting
residents and direct-care staff at the top level of the
organization. Our Resource Center associates play a key role in
supporting Accura's purpose, "to care for others" and advancing the
mission, "to be partners in care and family for life" and are
expected to provide exceptional customer service by demonstrating
and upholding our values of trust, integrity, accountability,
commitment, and kindness through the development of strong
relationships, servant leadership, and effective communication and
Accura HealthCare, a leading post-acute healthcare provider
based in Iowa, has communities in Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota and
Nebraska, and growing.
DUE TO NEW CMS REGULATIONS, OUR TEAM WILL ADHERE TO FEDERAL
RULES AND GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID TESTING
The Universal Worker assists residents with those activities of
daily living that they are unable to perform without help,
fostering at all times resident's independence and freedom of
choices. Responsible for delivery of quality service. Reports
residents' needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of duties to support the residents with
activities of daily living within non-certified or license needs.
May include pushing residents in wheelchairs, providing 1:1's for
residents within plan of care, responding promptly to call lights,
distributing ice/water, linens, meals/snacks or supplies.
- Supports facility departments such as Environmental Services,
Activities and Dining Services by performing light cleaning
responsibilities, passing meals, clearing tables, and assisting in
activity programs as needed.
- Assists feeding residents upon completion of required
Nutritional Feeder training program.
- Travels to appointments with residents not requiring certified
or licensed transport.
- Observes and reports changes in residents' physical condition
and behavior to licensed nurse.
- Establishes good rapport and communicates effectively with
residents and family members.
- Has fun in creating a positive atmosphere for residents in
conjunction with our Core Values.
- Follows instructions and completes daily assignments as
assigned and is proactive to change.
- Possesses understanding and compassion for the elderly
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalency (preferred).
- CPR Certification (required).
Continuing Educational Requirement
- Required to complete annual 12-hour in-service training
programs (as well as supplemental online education). Failure to
complete the 12-hour in-service training program, or any other
requirement under internal policies, local, state, or federal law
may result in termination
Keywords: Accura HealthCare, Fargo , Universal Worker, Other , Karlstad, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!