Finance Support Coordinator
Company: Marco Technologies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our
employees are "movers and shakers" and our company is always
striving to do what's right. Does this sound like a culture you
want to be a part of? We're hiring a new team member to help take
Marco's technology further - working full-time, Monday - Friday,
More about us. We do it all - from copy and print solutions to
IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople
with 750+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have
offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won't regret it.
The Leasing Coordinator is responsible for the compilation and
verification of leasing transactions, within the assigned
- Organize and prepare leasing account applications for
- Create internal and external legal documentation for hardware &
service transactions and verify accuracy of pricing and provide all
necessary documentation to Sales Representative to complete and
finalize process, including commission portion.
- Administer submission and receipt of legal documentation packet
to client via DocuSign.
- Invoice leasing partner for product sold, compile funding
packet and submit all documentation to leasing partner in a timely
- Complete packet processing once agreement number is received
and submit to Contracts team through workflow process.
- Complete processing of copier equipment swaps and communicate
with external leasing partners and submit to Contracts team through
- Update copier/printerUsed List and apply pricing to trade in
values for fixed asset valuations and approve.
- Work directly with Copier Installation Coordinator and
SalesRepresentative to approve deliveries.
- Respond to clients' and leasing partners' needs and questions
by gathering information, researching issues and providing a
response in a timely manner.
- Process maintenance adjustments timely and accurately. Work
with external leasing partners and Contracts team to update billing
- Maintain database in M-Files to be accurate and up to date,
recording changes to agreements and updating information as
- Assist Sales Representatives with trade-up and buyout quotes,
co-term and special rates and other requests.
- Manage open orders past 30 days old and update notes in EA
including follow up / escalation of aging orders to
- Manage open invoice report and close any items older than 10
days or provide notes to management.
- Provide backup to other Leasing team members when they are out
including assisting in other territories as needed.
- Accurately maintain documentation and comply with
administrative procedures in a timely basis to include time
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications:Associate's degree or related work
experienceMinimum of 2 years related experience
required.Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS
Office applications including Excel and Outlook.Superior internal
and external customer service and communication
skills.Enthusiastic, dedicated to the challenge of helping other
people.Demonstrates strong attention to detail with the ability to
maintain accurate and detailed reports.Ability to identify errors
and make proper corrections.Excellent organizational and time/task
management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work
within a defined timeline and to operate with changing
priorities.Function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client
orientated department.Self-starter with the ability to perform with
little or no supervision.Strong ability to exercise independent
We're not just competitive when it comes to business tech -
we're also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our
benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also
have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match,
flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program,
employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short
and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits,
and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit:
Keywords: Marco Technologies, Fargo , Finance Support Coordinator, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!