Sales Program Manager
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every
organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered
on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and
encouraging teamsand leaders to bring their best each day. In doing
so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of
lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Do you want to be a key contributor to the US Enterprise Sales
organization at one of the largest cloud players in the world at
the most exciting transformative time in the industry? Microsoft
envisions a world where passionate innovators come tocollaborate,
envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they
simplycouldn'tanywhere else. This is a world of more possibility,
more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking - a
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and
- Core Competencies: Organizational Awareness, Strong Business
Acumen, Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Sales Planning
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive
for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration,
Executive Maturity/Presence, Outcome Selling, Analytical Problem
Solving, Organized &Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change
- Experience: 2-3 years of related experience in one or more of
the following: Sales, Business Transformation or Strategy, Sales
- Strong Business Analysis Skills(understands financials, sales
processes, scorecards, and key performance indicators)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Joining Microsoft on the Enterprise team as a Sales Program
Manager,you willbe responsible for making sales plays come to life
partnering with Sales Execution Managers in the field Operating
Units. The Sales Program Manager is an analytical thought leader
with exceptional relationship, communication andcoaching skill who
has a proven track record of driving world class execution and
asset creation in ever-changing business environments and matrixed
You partner with the field sales organization to:
- Bring strategic sales content to life for the field sales
organization, facilitating activation and enablement of industry-
and solution-specific materials
- Lead measurement of the impact of Microsoft sales programming
with a focus on driving adoption and serving as a listening post
for real-time feedback on behalf of the customer and the sales
You partner with the marketing and product management
- Serve as a champion of Marketing & Operations strategic sales
content, promoting adoption and enabling participation of sellers
through training and resource development.
- Operate as a subject matter expert and first line of contact to
provide insights on play content and gaps as well as new plays
needed by the field in order to capture market opportunity
The Sales Program Manager is a critical business role that looks
left-right across the Solution Area sales plays, identifying areas
of opportunity and ensuring our leaders and field sellers are
prepared to efficiently learn and execute the plays to accelerate
- Ensure consistency of format and resourcing across Sales
- Ensure alignment between sales plays program and overarching
business goals, including expected revenues linked to the
- Champion the right sales plays across the US EC sales
organization via training sessions and internal marcomms.
- Develop training materials, deploy training, and lead Sales
Enablement efforts across the field selling organization.
- Measure the adoption and impact of the sales plays while
ensuring appropriate closed looped process is leveraged to provide
timely feedback to Marketing to improve messaging, assets, and key
- Amplify sales participation of Marketing-led demand generation
activities, and work with senior sales leadership to help identify
and capture industry references.
- Leverage and integrate CRM pipeline data and marketing leads
data to provide prioritized customer / prospect targeting on a
"single pane" for field sellers.
- Gather and analyze anecdotal feedback from the field sales
organization on sales play viability.
- Partner with the US Business Operations team to refine the KPIs
and associated reporting based on performance impact and anecdotal
- Implement an assessment protocol to evaluate the program at a
regular cadence (internal customer sat. score, "customer" effort
score, focus group, etc.).
- Interface with program SMEs to provide product- and
program-level feedback to product and solution leadership with
regards to Compete.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the business on any
inquiries regarding strategy, performance, and impact of specific
- Participate in the development of future sales
- Passionate about serving customers - both internal and external
- by always keep customer outcomes as your North Star.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, are a self-starter obsessed
with solving problems and can change business as you run the
- Your curiosity is never sated.
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Fargo , Sales Program Manager, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!