Driver PRN (as needed)
Company: Catholic Health Initiative
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CHI Carrington Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by
the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity
Health, have a variety of skills from clinical to project
management. In our Critical Access Hospital, you will be exposed to
the emergency department, acute care (Med/Surg), swing bed,
surgery, outpatient treatment, and so much more! CHI St. Alexius
Health Carrington provides you with the same level of care you
provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
- Provides professional and compassionate care to all.
- Performs skills and completes documentation as required for the
- Assists with patient care as directed by the EMT or
- Assists with calling for Intercept with service offering ALS
interventions as needed.
- Proper and legal use of radio communication.
- Completes all documentation according to standard operating
- Performs personal cares according to standard operating
- Demonstrates knowledge of location, set-up, and assistance in
the use of equipment.
- Assists with coordination and preparation of transfer, when
- Maintains requirements for age-specific competencies for the
position and demonstrates the knowledge or principles of growth,
maturity, and development of skills necessary to complete the job
- Demonstrates understanding and follows infection control
policies and procedures according to standard operating
- Maintains all licensure, certification, or registration
requirements specific to the position.
- Valid ND Drivers License.
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider CPR card.
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiative, Fargo , Driver PRN (as needed), Other , Carrington, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!