Job Title: Workflow Coordinator
Job Location: Fargo, ND
This position manages word processing projects by communicating
with clients and assigning projects to other Integreon
- Assign project work as needed to appropriate Integreon
- Monitor client e-mail inboxes for incoming projects and set up
projects in a workflow management tool. Answer phones and respond
to client e-mail utilizing professional and concise
- Manage and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Assist other Associates with questions and troubleshooting
- Hand-off or receive projects from other WFCs.
- Review work to ensure quality and process standards and
customer expectations have all been met.
- Check work schedules to ensure all Associates have arrived for
their shifts or departed according to the hours scheduled.
- Notify management about any need for additional resources or
other assistance based on current project workload.
- Re-assign project workload as needed.
- Alert management or lead Associate regarding any project
- Update management and team on project status throughout work
- Assist with project production as needed.
- Understand and maintain International Security Organization
(ISO) certification through Integreon-mandated training and
- Other duties as assigned.
Personal Success Characteristics:
- Must be able to demonstrate expert-level skill in using
Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and Adobe Acrobat Pro 11.
- Will need to have the ability to operate standard office
equipment, including computers, phones, printers and scanning
- Must multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given
- Demonstrate the ability to perform accurately under time
pressures and constraints.
- Maintain client confidentiality while working in a fast-paced,
dynamic and creative organization.
- Communicate effectively with all Associates and clients in a
friendly, pleasant and professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a problem solver who is able to
Previous Experience Requirements:
2 years in Microsoft Office
3 Years Customer Service
Health, vision, dental, 401k, PTO and tuition discount
High School Diploma or Equivalent
11:00 pm to 07:00 am CST
- Weekend shifts are a must and will vary with each
- $2 shift differential will be given for the overnight
This position will be a temporary WFH set-up on account of
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal
and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations and
professional services firms. Our highly trained, experienced staff
of over 3,000 employees globally service a comprehensive range of
client needs that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to
become more operationally efficient. Integreon works with
corporations and law firms who rely on our team's experience and
expertise in documents, administrative and business services. With
delivery centres on three continents, Integreon offers
multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore,
offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
If you are exceptional at what you do, we would love to put you
to work in an exceptional company in an exceptional position.
We are One. We are On.
Follow us https://www.linkedin.com/company/integreon/
Visit us at www.integreon.com