Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Catholic Health Initiative
Posted on: June 13, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy
communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and
innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our
hospitals and out in the community.
We believe patient comfort begins with basic patient care.
Nursing Assistants at Lakewood collect patient information, support
patient medication schedule reminders, assist with meals and ensure
each patient's personal needs are met. They play a vital role as a
liaison between our patients and their care teams. Patients depend
on our CNAs and we're looking to add another to our established
What you'll do:
- Contributes to the assessment of the health status of
- Communicate patient information with care teams
- Assist patients/families with meals or changing bed linens
- Reports any changes in a patient's condition to the Charge
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Willing to obtain certification after employment
- Basic Life Support (BLS) issued by the American Red Cross or
the American Heart Association
- Six (6) months of experience in an acute care hospital or
skilled care facility.
- Current MN certification as a Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiative, Fargo , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Baudette, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!