$5,000 Relocation Assistance (Newly hired employees living at
least 50 miles from the Fargo plant will receive $5,000 in
relocation assistance to move within 25 miles of the Fargo
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus (Newly hired employees will receive $500 at
90 days of service, $1,000 at 180 days of service, and $2,500 at 1
year of service.)
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power,
technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all
around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New
Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT
Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major
international force in its specific sector.
- Set-up and operate burning type computer controlled machines
that cut/burn various shapes and sizes out of plate or sheet metal
of different thickness, length and width.
- Selects specified torch nozzles, electrodes, or cutting
- Downloads CNC program through DNC system.
- Sets up machine from detailed set-up procedures.
- Adjust head spacing and install proper consumables, (tips,
nozzles, electrodes etc.) and adjusts cutting parameters depending
on material thickness.
- Produces a work piece to print specifications. Verifies
conformance of the work piece to specifications using standard
- May perform minor preventive maintenance per A.M. and/or P.M.
- May be required to perform de-burring/de-slagging
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or high school GED.
- Must be able to read blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Must be knowledgeable in using measuring and inspection
- Must understand computer controls and logic to adjust cutting
- Previous torch/laser experience or training.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow through on verbal and
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of CNC Equipment and operation.
- This position will participate and support the World Class
Manufacturing (WCM) way through training and involvement in
continuous improvement activities.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application
process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by
clicking this link: pay transparency notice.