Packaging Stock Handler - 3rd Shift
Company: Swanson Health Products
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Packaging Stock Handler
Clean & Climate Controlled Facility Benefits Onsite Fitness
Sunday - Thursday
11:00pm - 7:30am
The primary function of this position is to supply the
manufacturing and packaging teams with adequate supplies and
components to meet bottling and manufacturing needs.
- Ensure components for all work orders in Packaging or
Manufacturing are pulled and available in the correct staging areas
before they are needed by the equipment operators.
- Locate all incoming components throughout the bulk storage/
warehouse areas using the RF guns, pallet jacks, or forklifts.
- Ensure product is correctly rotated and used in order by
- Perform daily checks of the forklift to ensure proper operation
and report any problems to Supervisor.
- Correctly fill out packaging records in accordance with NSF,
cGMP, and Swanson SOPs.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail when pulling
- Work with Management, Quality Control, and Inventory Control to
resolve any quality or inventory issues.
- Safely and efficiently complete all duties.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of SHP.
- Assist other operators within the department as time
- At times will be required to fill in as a Packaging Equipment
Operator to meet business needs.
- The ability to provide prompt and reliable attendance
- Ability to operate various fork lifts
- Ability to read, write, understand, and effectively communicate
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-initiative to identify and solve problems and help team
- Ability to problem solve in a logical manner
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer/Mechanical background preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Or; an equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully
perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job as
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
- Various types of fork lifts
- Pace Bottle Unscramblers
- Palace Desiccant Feeders
- Cremer electronic tablet and capsule counters
- CLI-110 Cottoners
- CLI Unicap-100 and 150 cappers
- Pillar and Enercon induction sealers
- PDC M-40 Neckbanders
- PDC and Marberg Heat Tunnels
- CCL and NJM/CLI Labelers
- Zebra and Norwood Thermal Transfer Printers
- Various counting scales
- Adept 4 and 6 axis robotic pick and place applications
- Eastey manual L-Bars
- Arpac automatic L-Bars
- Manual and Electric pallet jacks
- Radio Frequency Scanners
- Microsoft Office Products
- General office equipment
Keywords: Swanson Health Products, Fargo , Packaging Stock Handler - 3rd Shift, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!