HR Compliance Specialist (Temporary Employee)
Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share life's joy.
This temporary position lasting approximately 5 months. It is
responsible for supporting compliance activities related to
federal, state, county and city laws, rules and regulations (laws)
that are applicable to Shutterfly companies.
The primary areas of focus for this role will be background
checks and compliance training.
What You'll Do Here:
- Adjudicate background checks and complete all follow up
- Review HR Compliance training reports on a weekly basis and
determine escalation needs with HR Operations and HR Managers based
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date files, records, and
documentation, including routine reporting.
- Provide support and professional customer service to the
organization and employees by responding to requests via email to
provide information/answers on a variety of HR-related topics and
take ownership to ensure prompt problem resolution or escalates
issues as appropriate.
- Support HR Operations team with data processing, file scanning,
- Safe-guard all customer, employee and company proprietary and
personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept
confidential at all times.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or
similar field; or equivalent related experience
- PHR or SPHR Certification and/or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP;
- Minimum of 2+ years of Human Resources experience,
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work
- Ability to manage projects and prioritize work
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we
want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this
role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or
transfer will be considered.
This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the
United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Fargo , HR Compliance Specialist (Temporary Employee), Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!