US Payroll Manager
Company: Harris Computer Systems
Posted on: June 13, 2021
US Payroll Manager
Harris Finance - Remote
We are looking for a US Payroll Manager that will be responsible
for the management of the day to day functions that allow for an
accurate processing of the semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll for
all employees in assigned offices / departments in conjunction with
the payroll vendor / software. You will also be responsible for
integrating newly acquired North American companies onto our
What will your impact be:
- Manage a team of 6 US Payroll Administrators.
- Review and Commit all US Payroll for all US employees by
- Works with Director Finance on payroll tax set-ups and filings
- Works with Director Finance, Payroll, HR and M&A team on
integrating newly acquired NA companies onto our Payroll
- Payroll System maintenance as needed.
- Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors as
well as addressing employee's pay-related questions and providing
accurate payroll information.
- Create and update payroll procedures as needed.
- Work with Finance to assist with pay period and month end
reconciliations as needed.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations
by keeping information confidential.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
employees, following up on work results.
- Maintains payroll staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting,
and training employees.
- Maintains payroll staff job results by counseling and
disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director
Finance or Lead to meet business needs.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of five years experience in Payroll Management.
- Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in US Payroll
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented with the ability to
- An exemplary team player with excellent customer service and
strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and conflict resolution
- Results oriented, flexible.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set
priorities and work independently.
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism in representing
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce preferred.
- University Degree in Business.
- American Payroll Association certification preferred, but not
Keywords: Harris Computer Systems, Fargo , US Payroll Manager, Other , Michigan, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!