Company: Rod Martin's Complete Basement Systems
Posted on: June 13, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
Innovative Basement Authority, a Groundworks Company, is growing
rapidly and seeks a proven Co-Foreman. We've been in business since
2005 serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, Fargo, Bismarck, Saint Cloud,
Bismarck, Grand Forks, Eden Prairie, Anoka, Andover, Minot, and
other surrounding areas. We fully train our technicians and have
industry-leading products to restore our customers basement,
foundation, and/or crawl space. We here at Innovative Basement
Authority are dedicated to finding a Co-Foreman that would be a
great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the Employer Support of the Guard and
Reserve Patriot Award in 2018, and the Pulse of the City Award for
our commitment to our consumers. We also hold an A+ Better Business
Bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer.
We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges
with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our
presence in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin.
The position of Co foreman directly reports to the Foreman, and
assists with coordinating tasks and assignments based on work
priority, schedules, objectives, and workforce availability. The Co
foreman may assist the Foreman with assigning duties and is
responsible for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it
on track from a time and budgetary standpoint.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term
Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid
time off including 6 holidays.
- Ensure work is completed safely
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating work
- Supervising, leading and mentoring of the crew
- Quality and production
- Responsible for direct hands-on work of installation crew
members to install foundation repair products
- Ensure all crew members operate within safety standards
- Plan and assign work; track and account for labor hours and
- Assist in supervising activities of the crew of typically 2 or
What is required to join our team as a Co Foreman:
- Knowledge and skill of construction industry
- Hands-on supervision with effective leadership.
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver's license.
- Must be a good communicator, motivator, and team player.
- Maintain knowledge of correct use of trade specific tools for
installations and correct use of equipment.
- Helps assigns tasks of installer(s), motivates and trains
installers on proper handling of materials and tools and approved
methods of installation of waterproofing and foundation repair,
ensures company policies and procedures, as well as safety
guidelines, are followed, tracks hours of installers, and moves job
progress to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency and
- Communicates with the customer throughout the job to aid in
understanding and satisfaction of work. Ensures that customer is
aware of any changes to job before making any such change. Provides
customers with business card and required paperwork at job
- Reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools and
equipment needed for the job. Along with installer(s), loads the
truck with such materials, tools and equipment
The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and
stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical
labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses
abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time
without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads. The
position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two
hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to
quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent
stamina. Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics
and information on computer screens are required.
Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair
company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by
being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working
and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to
grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble,
hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our
position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation
about your future with our team.
Keywords: Rod Martin's Complete Basement Systems, Fargo , Co-Foreman, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!