Company: Green Plains Renewable Energy
Location: Fergus Falls
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) is a leading biorefining company
focused on the development and utilization of fermentation,
agricultural and biological technologies in the processing of
annually renewable crops into sustainable value-added ingredients.
This includes the production of cleaner low carbon biofuels,
renewable feedstocks for advanced biofuels and high purity alcohols
for use in cleaners and disinfectants. Green Plains is an
innovative producer of Ultra-High Protein and novel ingredients for
animal and aquaculture diets to help satisfy a growing global
appetite for sustainable protein. The Company also owns a 48.9%
limited partner interest and a 2.0% general partner interest in
Green Plains Partners LP.
This position requires accurate and accountable performance of
all necessary duties to ensure safe and efficient operations in the
Job Summary: Operate and maintain machinery and equipment
necessary in the loading and unloading of ethanol, wet & dry
distillers and corn. Essential Duties include, but are not limited
to the following.
- Inspect grain received to ensure that it meets company
- Weighing in/out of all trucks to the proper location for
loading/unloading within the plant compound.
- Timely loading/unloading of all ethanol, distiller's grains and
other products by railcar and truck.
- Proper completion of all records related to the products loaded
for shipment from the plant site.
- Submit work requests when appropriate
- Housekeeping as related, but not limited to the cleanliness and
orderly organization of all areas that pertain to your duties.
- Keep current on the status of all operating equipment.
- Maintain rolling stock to include loaders, track mobile, skid
steer, fuel loader by checking fluid levels, greasing, lubricating
- Inspect loaders, track mobile, etc. for defects, cracks,
breaks, tires, etc. according to the designated schedule issued by
maintenance and document the inspection results.
- Grease and check oil levels on all rolling stock equipment at
the designated schedule issued by maintenance and document the
- Properly document any accidents and/or injuries.
- Keep the plant in a "Tour Ready" condition at all times.
- Frequent communications with the Grain Grader and operations
- Other duties as may be assigned to accomplish the safe and
timely operations within the plant
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work well with others and the ability to work
- Ability to lift/move up to 60 lbs.
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- Must be able to work in and around conditions which may be
dusty, contain high noise levels and regularly exposed to outside
weather conditions year round.
- Exemplify the high standards necessary to accomplish the goals
of the company.
- Must have a willingness to learn the duties of and step in from
time to time for the Grain Grade
All potential employees of Green Plains Inc. will be required to
successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background
check prior to employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Green Plains Renewable Energy, Fargo , Material Handler, Other , Fergus Falls, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!