Your passion and talent to enhance lives by creating solutions
for others is EXACTLY what we want! Our Customer Experience team is
an awesome team to be a part of and start your professional career
Our cheerful, helpful Customer Experience Professionals provide
outstanding service to incoming customer calls and in-person
This is a full-time position with hours of Monday - Friday, 9:30
a.m. 6:00 p.m., and occasional Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
This position may be filled in a variety of our locations including
Detroit Lakes, Grand Meadow, Monticello, Park Rapids, Parkers
Prairie, Pelican Rapids, Perham, and Twin Valley. These positions
may potentially work from home.
The following skills and experience are required:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated understanding of excellent customer care
- Understanding of technology and technology tools
- Willingness to learn new skills and bring your "A" game every
- Above average problem solving skills and communication
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Must be customer centric, dependable, solution provider,
resilient and pay a high attention to detail
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- Understanding of call center operations
- Skills at prioritizing, organizing, tracking, following up with
multiple tasks, projects and requests
- Have a desire for continuous learning
In return, you'll receive excellent benefits, ownership in the
company within two years, FREE internet at your home after three
months of employment*, and career advancement opportunities! Our
customer experience team is a great place to utilize your existing
skills all while continuing down a career path that could lead you
to a future in various opportunities at Arvig.
Our people are our advantage. We may be biased, but we think
they're the best customer-focused, crazy smart, hard-working and,
above all, kind! We're a dedicated team of doers who drive
innovation, culture and our positive impact on the communities we
The best employees anywhere, that's the Arvig advantage.
Discover your advantage.
Join us! Apply now!
- At your primary residence located in an Arvig service
EOE, including disability/vets
We are unable to sponsor H1B visas.
Women and minorities encouraged to apply.