Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
This individual will provide support for all aspects of the
store. They will coordinate activities and cooperate with all
departments to ensure the overall efficiency of the store
Specific Duties Include:
- Clerical duties, including but not limited to reporting,
faxing, filing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Provide general accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales
and/or service support to the store.
- Provide support to store management.
- Practice confidentiality inside and outside of the store.
- Ensure general housekeeping of facility is maintained.
- Service external and internal customers in a friendly and
efficient manner, while communicating professionally.
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls to appropriate team
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Strong computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Effective telephone skills
- Experience in multi-line telephone systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong t
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Fargo , Office Administrator, Other , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!