Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This individual will assist the HR team with activities related
to recruiting, screening, hiring, performance management, and the
employee separation process. He/she will also coordinate efforts
related to HR projects and initiatives. This individual will also
be responsible for the administration of the learning management
system/Learning Portal and coordination of training programs and
Specific Duties Include:
- Provide professional and administrative advice and service to
management in support of RDO Equipment Co. HR activities, programs,
and initiatives. In consultation with the HR team, serve as a point
of coordination and/or liaison on a range of HR policy and
- Partner with the HR team on special projects related to
performance management, hiring and training initiatives, web-based
performance review process, retention, policy development, and
other related efforts.
- Manage all background screening processes to include drug
screen, background checks, management notification and all
documentation and communication related to these efforts.
- Maintain and manage employee recognition program and other
related internal initiatives.
- Provide overall administration of the LMS to include: load and
configure learning objects and training, create course resources
and tools, assessments, evaluations, learning plans, onboarding,
training calendar, dashboards, Connect, and reporting
- Conduct phone interviews and assist in the hiring process to
ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of documentation
related to the hiring and employee relations functions; including,
offer letters, separation letters, performance management
- Partner with HRMS team and HR team to support reporting needs
related to web-based human resource management system.
- Assist in the development of process, procedure and
documentation around such employee actions as termination,
resignation, reduction-in-force and corrective/disciplinary.
- Coordinate the documentation and workflow related to
- Assist in maintaining and updating the employee handbook.
- Administer Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) reporting.
- Track and report on company turnover and attrition; monitoring
various trends, and making recommendation to the HR team when
problem areas are identified.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications
or related field.
- 1+ years' HR experience and/or internship in a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Fargo , HR Coordinator, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!