Skilled Nursing LPN
Company: Catholic Health Initiative
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CHI LakeWood Health provides long-term care, family
practice-clinic, critical-access hospital, public health and
assisted living services. As a Catholic non-profit organization,
LakeWood Health is located in Baudette, Minnesota, and is owned and
operated by CommonSpirit Health.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
The LPN will work in our Long Term Care providing high quality
patient care to our residents. Nursing care will include the
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques.
- Responsible for daily staff assignments; assesses, identifies,
and communicates neighborhood staffing needs.
- Reviews and evaluates resident's care at various times and
adjusts as needed to achieve maximum benefit and communicates
changes to Care Coordinator.
- Completes all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Evaluation of NA's on their neighborhood and float NA's.
- Ensures appointments are made for RTC, episodic visits, labs,
transportation arranged for appointments requiring travel,
- Reviews resident care plans and group sheets (NA) to ensure
accuracy. Ensures Care Plan followed by online staff.
- Retains overall accountability for the workflow for their
shift, and remains accountable if duties are delegated to another
qualified staff member.
- Provides overall supervision of staff and resident care during
- Initiates disciplinary action when appropriate, up to and
- Attends department charge nurse meetings and participates in
other in-service and training as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current LPN registration in the state of Minnesota.
- BLS preferred, or willing to obtain within 30 days of hire
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiative, Fargo , Skilled Nursing LPN, Other , Baudette, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!