Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power,
technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all
around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New
Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT
Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major
international force in its specific sector.
We are actively seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our
team in Fargo, ND. In this role, you will provide administrative
support to the Plant Manager exercising confidentiality, tact and
diplomacy. In addition to daily administrative support, you will
also coordinate events including plant events, tours, dealer
events, and luncheons.
- Arrange business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements, and
- Enter corrections and revisions and proofreads material for
accuracy and completeness, applying knowledge of department
terminology and organization practices.
- Maintain files, records, calendars and diaries.
- Maintain filing, tabulating, compiling and/or posting records,
- May operate desktop publishing equipment and utilize integrated
software packages to complete various assignments.
- May prepare responses to routine correspondence and
- Produce various types of presentations, such as word processing
documents, slides, charts, graphs, etc.
- Use appropriate software packages to prepare standard and/or
complex documents from various sources which may include page
layouts and difficult charts.
- Work with the Plant Manager daily to schedule/manage day to day
- Align calendar and schedule meetings
- Schedule all tour events for customers, Big Iron, VIP's,
- Assist with WCM activity, audits, etc.
- Be part of the Env/Eng. Pillar
- Manage and hire tour guides for tour events by using Bartech
- Schedule/coordinate summer shutdown and plant events
- Work in Concur to schedule trips, events, and manage
- Manage the Gift shop making it exciting and well filled with
Tractor and Loader items.
- Assist in remodel for experience center by coordinating
expectations to contractors and making sure expectations are being
completed as intended.
- Other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
- High school diploma/GED plus 3 or more years of administrative
The ideal candidate will have:
- An Associates degree in a relevant discipline.
- 4 or more years of administrative experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Outlook and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application
process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by
clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Fargo , Administrative Assistant, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!