Kelly Services is currently hiring for Talent Acquisition
Coordinators for a major company in Fargo, ND!
* Shift Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
* Pay Rate depends on education and experience!
* Assignment expected to be 6 months but could be extended!
* Screen incoming resumes
* Schedule Interviews
* Enter candidates in to applicant tracking systems
* Strong attention to detail
* 1-2 years Human Resources recruiting experience or similar
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong customer service and interpersonal skills as you will
work closely with applicants and others across the
Interested candidates please submit resume to Normaat
email@example.com or respond to this posting!
Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
in advance. ]]