PHYSICIAN - Pediatrics - Fargo, ND
Company: Essentia Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PHYSICIAN - Pediatrics
Join an exceptional pediatric team and provide care to newborns
through teens in an outpatient setting. Current team consists of 5
Pediatricians and 4 CNP-Peds; collegial providers that work as a
team and are highly committed to the care of our region's children.
Provide the full range of pediatric medicine in an enjoyable and
fulfilling work environment.
- 1.0 FTE, full-time status
- Monday-Friday schedule between 8a-5p
- Well-established and well-respected growing practice
- Average 36 contact hours in clinic setting
- Clinic location is South University Campus in Fargo, North
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day: 16-25
- No hospital call expectations
- Level III NICU
- Peds residency, board eligible/certified
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota &
- 3.5 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000
- Regional Service area consists of 27 clinics and 5
- Visit www.fargomoorhead.org to find out more!
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or
Tori Benders, Physician Recruiter
South University Clinic
Keywords: Essentia Health, Fargo , PHYSICIAN - Pediatrics - Fargo, ND, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!