4/10 Work Schedule
Great Opportunities to Advance Your Career!
Paid weekly, 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!
We are currently hiring an Experienced Diesel Mechanic
Technician in Fargo, ND!
Please call or text Shannon @ 970-324-3482 for more
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great
pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest
transportation companies in the country?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, you've got to check
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with
integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management
solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and
maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few
companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000
employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you've been
looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome
This position performs major and technically difficult
diagnostics, repairs, and overhauls/rebuilds in a timely manner;
ensuring quality, time standards, customer expectations, cost
guidelines and reliability goals are met. The T4 works on
assignments requiring considerable judgment and mentors other Ryder
technicians on a regular basis.The Technician IV provides the
highest level of experience and expertise in vehicle diagnostics
and repair. The position also plays a key role in the leadership,
development and training of other grade technicians. The T4 may
specialize in areas such as: refrigeration, electronics, exhaust
systems, etc., and should possess a combination of extensive
vehicle transportation experience, ASE certifications, and/or
multiple Ryder Qualifications.
- Ability to perform all T3 tasks
- Must have demonstrated advanced analytical and repair skills in
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Must have basic computer skills: PC, Windows, mouse, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be available to work shift work/weekends and on call duty
- Prefer ASE Certification in PM, Brakes, A/C, electrical,
Electronics or ASE Master Mechanic
- Required to operate shop computers and diagnostic test
- Must have minimum tool requirement
- Must road test vehicles as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/influence others
- This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In
order to become a Ryder employee you must:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in
different locations and/or accounts.
- SBTIII trained within 180 days (SBT220)
- Complete all OEM on-line diagnostic scan tool software courses
as required by location fleet mix. (completed within 365days)
- Complete Instructor led OEM courses as required to support
location fleet mix.
- Performs vehicle maintenance and repair duties including:
- Performs standard vehicle maintenance
- Performs preventive maintenance
- Performs complex repairs with minimal (if any) support.
- Demonstrate the ability to access and use internal and external
- Diagnoses and repairs complex mechanical and electronic
problems with minimal (if any) support, utilizing diagnostic
computers/software when applicable.
- Performs remote triage to with RCRC and customers to determine
best solution to assist roadside breakdowns.
- Performs facility maintenance duties
- Interacts with customers/drivers to properly determine nature
of complaint once assigned a task.
- Instructs and advises other technicians regarding maintenance
repair procedures and diagnostics
- Coaches/Mentors other level technicians
- Advise shop management and other technicians on shop
- Utilizes key functions of Shop Management System and electronic
- Works in accordance with all federal/ provincial and corporate
compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT, MOT)
- Other support duties as required to support operations. These
could include but are not limited to Service Island support.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.